Various Activities Conducted by the Institute
Various fruitful activities conducted by the institute has been of national and international level along with a number of constructions at Jambudweep campus. Veer Gyanodaya Granthmala established under Sansthan, has published more than 300 Scriptures and books in number of lacs. This Granthmala is also publishing monthly magazine ‘Samyakgyan’ since 1974 regularly. A number of Panchkalyanak Pratishthas, Seminars, Conferences, Teaching-Training camps etc. have been orgainzed since 1975. Besides these, the institute has performed a number of activities for the publicity of Jainism by the inspiration of Pujya Mataji, some important of them are as follows -
01. All India tour of Jambudweep Gyan Jyoti for 1045 days (Inaugurated on 4th June 1982 by the then Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi).
02. International Seminar on `Jain Mathematics and Cosmology'-April 1985.
03. Countrywide project of the celebration of Lord Rishabhdev Birth Anniversary (1997 to 1998).
04. Chaubees Kalpadrum Mandal Vidhan (Oct. 1997, inaugurated by the Ex-President Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma at Delhi).
05. All India tour (Shrivihar) of Bhagwan Rishabhdev Samavsaran (From 1998 to 2001, inaugurated by the then Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpai).
06. Bhagwan Rishabhdev National Vice-Chancellors’ Conference (Oct. 1998, 3 days programme).
07. Bhagwan Rishabhdev International Nirvan Mahotsava (from 4th Feb. 2000 to 4th Feb. 2001, inaugurated by the then Prime-Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpai).
08. Conference of historians on the subject ‘Antiquity of Jainism’ (June 2000, at Hastinapur).
09. Vishwashanti Mahavir Vidhan (Oct. 2001, organized at Delhi).
10. New construction of ‘Tirthankar Rishabhdev Tapasthali-Prayag’, the Digambar Jain Tirth on Allahabad-Banaras highway (13 kms. from Allahabad Railway Station) in the year 2001.
11. Construction of new Tirth ‘Nandyavarta Mahal’ at Lord Mahavir Birthplace-Kundalpur (Nalanda-Bihar) along with renovation in the year 2003-2004.
Namokar Mahamantra Bank is the special type of bank which is present here. In the year 1995, it was established as the centre where there is the collection of copies written with crores of Mahamantras by various devotees. Even today this writing practice is continuous. On the day of Sharad Poornima; diamond, gold and silver medals are awarded to those who write one lac and twenty five thousand mantras, fifty thousand mantras and twenty five thousand mantras respectively in one year.
Construction of Tirthankar Rishabhdev Tapasthali-Prayag Tirth
The Development of Kundalpur (Nalanda) Tirth